Sunday 27 November 2011

Splurge/save - Topshop

As you may have been able to tell by now, I love all things shiny. Glitter heels are everywhere at the moment, but I've also spied sparkly dresses appearing in time for the festive season. Topshop are offering a few different options, but these two are my favourite from two ends of their pricing spectrum. Although I'm sure magazines would advise you to keep everything plain with a sparkly dress, I think it's more fun to play with textures and colours.

Rainbow Lurex Stripe Cross Back Dress, Dress Up, Topshop, £80

Multi Lurex Flippy Dress, Topshop, £30

Though both would be amazing for a night out, I think the most fun to be had with a sparkly dress would be to wear the £30 during the day, with a long-sleeved T layered under, a big scarf, longline black cardi, and jewel coloured tights. Shiny!


Glitterama



2 comments:

  1. I love the second one, i think i'll be getting that one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from your newest follower! I love xmas party dresses, you've picked some amazing ones here xx
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.