Tuesday 10 May 2011

AWOL

I have been. Oh yes. For weeks. But it's not just from the blog - I've actually been AWOL. I've been to Bangladesh for two weeks, Istanbul for a conference and Arundel for a mini-break. I'm also working on two projects, have a ton of academic writing to do and am generally very busy, and the blog has been pushed to the back of my "to do" list. Added to that, a failing Macbook hard drive means I'm currently unable to upload any photos of my adventures, acquisitions or makeup.

BUT my new hard drive is here, as are the tools I need to fit it, and I just need a spare day to tear my hair out over macrumors tutorials to get to grips with the procedure. Wish me luck!

I hope to be back with you all very shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Have missed reading this fantastic blog - glad you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yay, you're back! I was missing the Rabbit :D Hope you had a nice break and that the conference was good...and best of luck fixing the Mac!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.