Friday 25 February 2011

NARS Lipgloss Friday: Misbehave

I've been a bit quiet this week but getting back on track now. Today we have one of the glosses from my Crazy Heart set that my sister got me for Christmas. This is a stunning sheer red gloss with gold and red microglitter. It looks so glossy on the lips and is a very easy way to wear red. I think it'd look amazing over the Sleek Scandalous pout polish from their Valentine's collection.


Closeup of the shimmer;


Bet you're getting sick of my face from this one shoot!

4 comments:

  1. Actually every time you post one of these I spend ages admiring your gorgeous eye-make-up! I'm not a lipgloss person (I worry it makes my lips look too prominent) but this one looks especially lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shade!! is the lipgloss sticky??

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.