Friday 11 February 2011

NARS Lipgloss Friday: Metis

Perhaps not as exciting colour-wise as the previous Lipgloss Fridays, but this is a holy grail nude lipgloss for me. In fact, if you have pigmented lips and are of darker skintones, I suggest seeking it out. Unfortunately, it's only available online in the UK at NARS' website, but it's really quite perfect - enough taupe and purple in it to cool the tone of my bright pink bottom lip, but not so much I look dead. It goes with everything! There's a subtle shimmer which keeps it from looking flat, but it's not glittery, and it's totally non-sticky. It might be the first gloss I actually finish, I have only a third of a tube left!

3 comments:

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.