Monday 18 January 2010

Photo Tag

Emma at the fabulous Passion for Fashion blog just did this tag, and I'm tagging myself to do it as it's fun!

You have to pick the 10th picture in your Photos folder and tell the story of it. The 10th in my iPhoto is:


which I took when ambling around my garden a few years ago while my dad was gardening. It just struck me as one of the most perfect flowers I've ever seen. Last year I used this photo as the basis for a birthday card I drew for one of my best friends:


It's almost exactly a year since I drew it - and she's just had her birthday again, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

And I tag everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Rose.... the pictures and words were a joy to see and read... :O) Happy Birthday to SaRA

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.