Tuesday 26 January 2010

Christian Dior Haute Couture

I'm having a manic week work-wise so my run of posting has trailed off considerably alas. It'll be a few days before I can start up again, but in the mean time, I leave you with some fashion escapism courtesy of the genius that is John Galliano. It was strange as I was thinking of Edwardian fashion on the train today, before seeing these pictures. I adore the colour combinations. Sumptuous and elegant. As always. And the deep red gown reminds me of a friend's wedding dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Rabbit-like in a nose that twitches when I laugh and front teeth not 100% rectified by 7 years of braces, postcolonial in being of British-Bangladeshi heritage (and reading many many books thereon). Books, tea and dresses: these are some of my favourite things.